Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Good looking family without a doubt!

So I didn't have a chance to ask Kristen or Josh if I could put this pic up but I just couldn't wait for an answer. Just LOOK at this cute family. Sure Josh and Kristen look nice but I don't think I"ve ever seen Kristen in a picture or in person when she wasn't a hot mama and we all know the hubby(sorry Josh) just needs to be looking at the camera for it to count as great. Let's be honest, any smiles are just a bonus. What I love about this picture are the boys. When I say "the boys" I literally mean it as a name or title. To my 3 year old daughter and her cute little posse of girlfriends these three are daily referred to as "the boys" - as if no other boys exist. These three boys are heartbreakers in their own right, not to mention a joy to be around. If you can't tell, they adore their mom and dad. In fact, not counting Harry Potter or Optimus Prime I know there is noone they would rather be someday than their dad. I'm not just saying that either. On one occasion about a year or two ago, Kimball talked my ear off about how cool his dad is and how he can run like Iron Man. Now how can you argue with that??

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Kristin, I just posted a few more, and will try to finish the rest tomorrow. :) Those boys are adorable... how could you not love them?

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

It was the boys that I loved in that picture too, way cute!

Grammy said...

THis is truly a humnbling thing to see good friends of Josh and Kristen's do something so kind for them. we don't have words to express our gratitude. But please know we will pray for those of you who are so kind. May the Lords richest blessings be on you and your family for your love and especially your "pure love of Christ." From the bottom of our hearts and with all of our hearts! Thank you! Bill and Laurie Kremin

lindseyhackford said...

What an adorable picture! Love you guys so much! xoxoxo

Heidi said...

Love this photo....