Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crib Bedding Now: Today's Helping Hands (4/20)

Crib Bedding Now would like to donate nursery items to baby Eliza.

Just visit cribbeddingnow.com and you'll see how lucky baby Eliza will be to have anything from Crib Bedding Now. SO adorable and so much variety! Crib Bedding Now is a basin business. Owner Alaina VanLeuven shares the following on the website:

"As a mom, I was looking for crib bedding for the birth of my fourth child. This was the first time one of my babies was going to have their very own nursery room. It was hard to find the quality I wanted at a price I could afford. I'm so pleased to bring you the Trend Lab product line. They have exceptional quality at very resonable prices. Face it, there is no way you could make these bedding sets for the same price, believe me I thought about it. When I factored in the time spent and the amount of fabric I would have to buy, it just wasn't in my best interest. Not to mention all the adorable matching decor and gift sets that tie everything together."

I LOVE these crib sets and all the cute things to go with them. Take a look around their site and be sure to leave a thank you for their generous donation on the contact us page.

Thank you Alaina for your generousity and showing some love to precious Eliza!

No comments: