Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another successful fundraiser!!

Last Saturday a friend of the Baumgartens, Mindy Smith, held her own fundraiser for them. She is a brilliant photographer and used her talent to have an all day marathon photo shoot fundraiser. Above is a picture of my two kids during our session. She spent 20 minutes with us and yet I have a dozen pictures I will treasure forever. She gave every penny to the Baumgartens and it was a success. To put it into perspective she spent at least 10 hours of her day Saturday doing mini photo shoots and will have spent at least that much time editing and preparing the CDs for those who booked sessions in the days since(and is still working on that end of it all).

I know you didn't want me to make this a big deal Mindy but I have to give a SHOUT OUT to you. Thank you for sharing your talents to the benefit of others.

And if you are looking for a Basin photographer visit her website and give her a call!! 781-1515 

No comments: