Friday, May 7, 2010

To the highest bidder!

Once Sending Smiles posted the items being auctioned, I had one reaction: Are You Kidding Me?!?! The items are, in a word, AWESOME. To someone with zero crafty abilities I am amazed at the cute hand made items being auctioned off and the women who so willingly donated. I was also surprised at how low the bidding start prices are. The auction closes Saturday night at midnight. This is the perfect opportunity to find that perfect gift for yourself, your kids, or a friend and every penny you pay for the item will be given to the Baumgartens. Everyone wins. :) click here to go visit the Sending Smiles website.  Here is a peak at some of the items if you still need convincing....

1 comment:

lindseyhackford said...

I would love to help out do a raffle, bake sale, something! I will let you know when I decide what to do! Who do I contact?