Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Another Way to Help the Baumgartens

I know that many of you are already helping the Baumgartens in many ways. However, as a young parent myself, I find that there are many things that can become incredibly overwhelming, even without the burden of sickness.

I realize that there are accounts and fundraisers that have been set up in their family name. I'm grateful that the costs of medical expenses are being addressed. However, I would like to help their family in various ways that may lift some different burdens and allow their family to spend as much time together as possible. I plan on organizing about one service per week. This week, someone will be coming to clean their home before the baby comes.

I know that many of us who live out of town want to help, but don't know how. Some of you may have time constraints due to work/family. Let this be the opportunity to help! If you are willing to make a donation of even $5, I can assure you it will be put to good use (skip the Wendy's drive through this week!) For those who donate, I will update you weekly on what service was provided. Please include your email address.

Please send payment through Paypal using the following email address: thepaulks@comcast.net
Or, if you feel more comfortable, it can be sent via mail to:

Lindsey Paulk
3686 S Flanders ST
Aurora, CO 80013

If anyone has any good ideas for services, feel free to email them to me. Also, I'm looking for any family pictures that anyone may have. Please send them to me via email.

My next project is to send Kristen and Josh on a mini date so that they can enjoy each other.

Thanks for all of your love and support-

Lindsey Anders Paulk

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks Lindsey you are awesome!

Grammy said...

Lindsey, Thank you so very much for what you are doing for Josh and Kristen, I know Tiff is instumental in helping too. Kristen is overwhelmed (to put it mildly) by the out pouring of love and service given to them. Please know that she is grateful and so are we her parents. L Kremin