Thursday, May 6, 2010

A message from Josh

I want to express my thoughts of sincere gratitude to all in the Vernal/Roosevelt and surrounding communities in Utah, even in other States in this Great Nation, America, in which we all live in...each of your charitable thoughts & donations all in the spirit of brotherly/sisterly love has profoundly changed my life in ways that only strengthen my resolve to overcome this cancer by faith in Gods healing power through His Son Jesus Christ, and return this same service of love to my community.
Thank you Kristin for your example of love for our family in all that you have done and continue to do...contributing/sacrificing many long hours of your own family time because of the love you have for your friend, my wife - Kristen. I want to thank all of Kristen & my friends/ family who came together to help lift the burden of organizing and putting together her baby nursery, and countless other acts of kindness around the home. Please accept my sincere love to each of you and may Gods blessing be upon all who have participated in this miracle of Gods tender mercy for our family.

I Love You!
 
Josh Baumgarten

No comments: