Monday, May 3, 2010

Mary Kay Fundraiser Extended!

Alicen Taylor has extended her fundraising efforts through the month of May! Anyone who places an order for this fundraiser will be giving 40% of the price they pay to the Baumgarten family. This is a great opportunity to buy the health and beauty items you already need and use while helping ease the financial burden on the Baumgarten family. The other day I picked up some mascara from Alicen because I had run out and figured I might as well support this fundraiser than just give my money to the store I usually buy from.

Remember, Mother's Day is this Sunday!!!
Call Alicen(435-789-8992) to see what items she has in stock that your Mother will love.

Or click here to place an order online and support the Baumgartens while pampering yourself.
Thanks everyone for all you are doing!!

No comments: