Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She gave to us, and wants to give to you! Don't miss out!

I have an amazing friend that has an awesome photography business. We have known each other for like a gazillion years and she has always been very talented! I love her guts!
When all of the craziness happened with Josh, she reached out to us and offered to take our family pictures and to GIVE us, yes I said GIVE us her top package. She also designed our Christmas cards for us (which were beautiful). She has just launched her new blogsite and is offering a to-good-to-be-true giveaway!!! You have to hurry to her website and check it out. You won't be disappointed. She does a great job and I get compliments on the pictures she did of my boys almost 3 years ago ALL THE TIME!! Check it out!
Amy Jo Photography logo

1 comment:

Jessica said...

LOVE your pictures, I saw them on facebook today. So beautiful in more than a zillion ways!